Saturday, July 30, 2005

7-28

i went to whole foods on thursday night thinking there'd be a cooking class. i had my dates mixed up and instead just ended up buying some groceries.
fage yogurt -- i'd heard about the luciousness of this greek, strained yogurt and thought it was overrated but worth trying. now i know it's not overrated. so good
bulk organic whole wheat flour
bulk organic popcorn
instant espresso powder (for cooking not drinking)


in case you're wondering, i haven't stopped drinking coffee. it's just that the coffee at my new work is actually pretty good, so there's less need to buy fancy ones. i'm sure that the need will increase in the winter, as it always does, but in the mean time... i drink my coffee at the office.

also, my uva student loan went through today. so hooray. i'm $45 closer to owning my education.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home