Thursday, April 21, 2005

4-21: the day of pay

1) Pay Dominion Power for the heat, light, and other uses that I've put their electricity to last month.

2) Pay Verizon for the local phone service they provided me.

3) Pay United Airlines Employees Credit Union for the car loan.

4) Pay American Express for helping me to pay others in the past month.

and all of this is made possible because I myself was paid today. this pay day underwritten by the employers of mger. and from viewers like you.

5) happy hour cocktails and snacks! it's thursday and the hour is happy. why don't you get happy too?

2 Comments:

At 10:17 AM, Blogger Iason said...

I have to admit I'm a little confused about how exactly this process is working. I mean, most of the time you post mid-day, and, for example, this post you made before 9AM. Are you anticipating expenses for the rest of the day? Or, are you simply telling us what you've bought since the last time you posted? I shouldn't think it's fair to say the day-in-spending is over at 9AM!

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger mger said...

Ok, you're right, I haven't been very good about fixing the time to properly reflect my actual posting insead of just my drafting of the post. I'll work on that. Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home